AccuRC 2.0.11 – Turn it up to 11!
AccuRC 2.0.11 is now released and available through Steam!
For 2.0.11, we’re bringing you 4 new helicopters, a reimagined workbench area, a new set of blades, fixes, improvements and tweaks for your favorite simulator!
This update once again was only made possible by our incredible community, by contributing an entire helicopter model, by putting us in contact with companies, by helping us fine tune setups we have little experience with, by providing us with tons of feedback on late night alpha and beta builds, and of course with your overwhelming support and loyalty. Thank you!
As this is the last update before the holidays, we’d like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, in case you don’t hear from us again until then. That’s unlikely though. 🙂
• OXY5 MEG (12S and 6S)
• Goblin URUKAY
• LOGO 800 (production spec)
• Tarot 600
• New, more modern and realistic materials for most objects
• New, more realistic lighting
• Heli casts a shadow on the table
• A ton of new details and improvements
• RotorTech 610 Ultimate
-Fixes, improvements and other features-
• Vastly optimized ESC governor performance to drastically improve RPM consistency, especially at lower RPMs
• Increased sim speed range (30-200%)
• More robust multiplayer code
• Improved frame timing to prevent duplicate frames from being rendered by some machines
Full change log: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CNCl_QHMNLGYEnIzRokea0QY4EEYpfrnrYi1urtYNFA/edit?usp=sharing